Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live outside of New Hope Pennsylvania anybody seen any yet was up near Ralph Stover Park today fishing didn't look hard but didn't find any yet

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I'm from Bucks county also. New Hope is my honey hole for shrooms. Been picking them there since 1986. It is still way to early for that part of Bucks county. Usually around the last week of April -first week of May is a good time to start. My NJ spots are in Allentown start around the 2nd to 3rd week of April.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'm looking for elm trees outside of New Hope in Solebury. This is my first year at it and my 13 son is into it too with me. It's nice seeing both my boys into outdoors.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone! I've been hunting morels in Bucks Co. for about 4 years now. I think the earliest I've seen them pop was April 15th back in 2012. It's still dropping below freezing at night, so I think we'll be waiting a bit longer til we start seeing them. I did find a false morel last weekend, which is a good sign the real ones are coming soon!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey looking to go hunting next sat or sunday april 23/24 could use someone familiar with area to help out , my cousin brett from michigan is coming down to carlisle and would love to get some pa morels anyone intrested?????

·
Registered
14 Posts
They are up in Berks County guys, which means they are also up in Bucks. Time to get in the woods and start checking your spots!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I spent a few hours today looking in Bucks and found nothing. I think the ground might be too dry but I am no expert. Lets hope for some rain!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Eric, Anytime! I want to go up the Haycock gamelands this week. If I remember correct, I think there's a lot of poplars up there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
it on in Bucks county. My New Hope spot was flush with fresh morels this weekend. The rain on Sunday will be pushing up like crazy this week. Jersey also produced well this weekend.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts