Morels of life!

Discussion in 'Wisconsin' started by buckthornman, Apr 7, 2016.

1. buckthornman

buckthornman Morel Connoisseur

Been a good year of sapping s.t.! Weather has been o you know? Nothing to report really in morel limbo. It will be here soon enough! Shroom god. Love the ramping and the love for going feral! Someday in the nearest of futures. Probably won\'t be able to communicate in this fashion, so I enjoy the feeling of your stories,which are your feelings and connections with this planet,land or ancestors. Glad you can put it in words:) I want to live in the thorn! And may just say fuckit to society! We are surrounded by a cesspool of bullshit and propaganda. Simple hard life of personal accountability and work. Seems like the way to me!!! God bless all and good hunting! Bucky out.

2. shroomtrooper

shroomtrooper Morel Connoisseur

Hey Bucky, glad the sapping went well. Just the other day I was making breakfast, one friend gave me venison sausage with ground up bacon in it, and another friend gave me some maple syrup he made, was a good dam breakfast. I love all the stories also.

3. shroomtrooper

shroomtrooper Morel Connoisseur

By the way, the breakfast sausage with bacon was the most juiciest sausage I ever had.