Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do Morrells Pop up in Southern Ct.? I am from Michigan where I used to find Shopping Bags full of them in the Pidgeon River Forest area. stanleyD77

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey StanleyD77. Morels are in Southern Ct. All my spots are Northern Ct. but I do know of morels being found down there. Actually, I have never found a black morel but know for a fact you can get them. I took another peek today in a different spot. Found 6. Getting a bit bigger. Best of luck. You came from a great region to a very tough state to hunt. Don't be afraid to explore NY.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey StanleyD77. Morels are in Southern Ct. All my spots are Northern Ct. but I do know of morels being found down there. Actually, I have never found a black morel but know for a fact you can get them. I took another peek today in a different spot. Found 6. Getting a bit bigger. Best of luck. You came from a great region to a very tough state to hunt. Don't be afraid to explore NY.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts