Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be my last post on morels.com. Had a blast with all you mushroom folks. Happy Hunting!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Oh Trahn, buddy...hope you keep in touch. If you ever start cultivating shitakes again, drop me a line.

Okay, folks...what do we do here? We've lost the Oracle!

p.s. What in the world happened to all the posts and threads on here???

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This website is a really great platform for teaching/learning and a historic tracking of what we find. That is what I see us as, and I know it takes money and help from us all to make this happen. I did get mad when threads had been deleted. I do understand why, spamming is a hard one to keep under control. I am offering my help to the admin./owner. If I can help in anyway email me or inbox. Happy Hunting!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
I did get mad when threads had been deleted. I do understand why, spamming is a hard one to keep under control. I am offering my help to the admin./owner.
What threads are deleted. I put 2 back on that I accidentally deleted because of the spam. Let me know if there's more.

·
Registered
300 Posts
upload_2018-8-10_14-39-1.gif

JESUS! Won’t be the same without you Trahn008. This sucks, don’t get me wrong the rest of you guys are great also! I learn a lot from all of you. Trahn I have appreciated all the knowledge you have shared with us. Feels like one of my favorite shows just got cancelled.
upload_2018-8-10_14-39-1.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts