Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe the article about Plumas County is a ruse to keep people away from Plumas County. I live in Plumas County and I've already found plenty of Morel's near the causeway before Chester. I'm not 100% sure you should be hunting mushrooms in Lassen Park. However, you probably wouldn't have a problem if you search for shrooms in Lassen National Forest. happy hunting

·
Registered
318 Posts
I would advise you to do your homework before using your first post to correct us "good 'ol boys". The facts are that Mt. Lassen itself, as well as approx. 70% of Lassen National Volcanic Park, is located in Shasta County. Lassen Park itself is actually situated in 4 northern California counties; Shasta, Plumas, Tehama and Lassen.
Glad to hear you're finding them in Plumas county. They are more scarce this year elsewhere due, in my opinion, to the several years of drought we've been subjected to. Happy Shroomin'...........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would advise you to do your homework before using your first post to correct us "good 'ol boys". The facts are that Mt. Lassen itself, as well as approx. 70% of Lassen National Volcanic Park, is located in Shasta County. Lassen Park itself is actually situated in 4 northern California counties; Shasta, Plumas, Tehama and Lassen.
Glad to hear you're finding them in Plumas county. They are more scarce this year elsewhere due, in my opinion, to the several years of drought we've been subjected to. Happy Shroomin'...........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts