Went out to today and found what I can only describe as goo. It resembles a Morels decomposing. Don't know if it could have been caused by the recent frost or over saturation. Almost certain that the that the goo was Morels. There was a pair within two feet of each other. My guess was that they were blacks. Anyone seen this before or shed any light on this find?
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting
A forum community dedicated to Morel mushroom hunters and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, territories, recipes, identifications, harvesting, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!