1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Mushroom identification class in June

Discussion in 'Minnesota' started by mikeology, May 5, 2014.

1. mikeology

mikeology Morel Enthusiast

Just a note to let people know I will be holding a class in June on Chanterelles and other summer mushrooms. How to identify them, where to find them and why. The class is 3 hours from 9am-noon at the Brooklyn Park city hall in the council chambers and the cost is $50 (less than a tank of gas and I promise to save you a tank of gas!). You can get more information and reserve a spot by visiting the Minnesota Mushroom Forum on Facebook or by looking up The Mikeology Store on line. Hope to see you there!

2. growfindexplore

growfindexplore Morel Enthusiast

Because I know people will ask (and the answer), will this class result in a certification to be able to sell wild mushrooms?

3. mikeology

This class will NOT certify people to sell wild mushrooms. There are no such classes offered this year.

4. mikeology

Nice gravatar.... lol

5. growfindexplore

growfindexplore Morel Enthusiast

I have no idea how to change it.

6. jiskierka

jiskierka Young Morel

I think I will change my user name to Mr. Yuck to fit my Avatar...

As a new guy to picking most of these mushrooms, my daughter and I attended the "Morell and other spring mushrooms" class and absolutely enjoyed it. The Chanterelles and other summer mushrooms class is already secured. Cannot wait...
    No more walking past the unknown. ----Jeff