criverkat, some eat a poisonous fungi once, some eat them ten times but are not alive to eat them again. i have also read that some can make you sick from just holding them in your hand. there are sites online with pictures that will help you identify. there are many edible, some borderline and some that are a complete no-no"s. good luck and may your bags be full.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Morel mushroom hunters and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, territories, recipes, identifications, harvesting, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!