Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
haven't been out much,very busy so excursions are brief.out tuesday but not much of interest. moisture good,but thinkin' temps could be warmer especially at night but not sure. birch boletes in yard just showing and warmer next week.lots to do but getting out this weekend.MISSING THE WOODS! Enjoy when you can!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
managed to get out for a few hours this morning, got a nice sack of birch boletes,a few yellow scabers and speckle stems.maybe two and a half pounds altogether.would make beautiful picture but ''where's the camera!!!'' have to get one just for me.back to canning and maybe a sit down meal tonight! good luck and take care!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Fog, I have a love for shroomin' but my knowledge is limited.Avoid most gilled ones because of that.You seem to be right on top of it though and I'm looking to expand but cautious to every extreme.Finding enough of what I'm sure of keeps me happy but still curious. Happy Hunting!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.