Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got out for an hour this morning found a profusion of painted suillus most were buggy but brought home a few to ID and snack on. On the way out of the woods almost stepped on a bunch of sarcodan imbricatus wont be eating those bug they are cool looking.Driving down the road i looked over an seen a log covered in comb teeth brought home a bunch love it fried in butter till it,s brown and crispy. :p

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Latest find I think some aborted entaloma,some kind of little brown mushroom from the same stump,about 2pounds of sweet tooth the bugs got after it but I brought it home to I'D . Three small boletes that I can't I'd and the wierdest sac type shrimp I've ever seen ...looks like something you would find hanging behind a gray male dog can't find it in any book but I won't give up.my daughter has my camera or I'd post some pics

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks geo and congrats linkage I went up to forestport no boletes but millions of thimble berries mmmmmmmmm New state forest were the fish hatchery was you all should check it out
I got help from Jack and veronica on that I'D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.