Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Calm down...I was messing around. I said on an earlier thread elsewhere, Texas would be first on the map but someone pointed to this thread and said someone already found morels. It was all in fun.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
I went out this morning and looked at my usual spot and only found one but I will post a picture of it it's a gray about an inch and a half View attachment 23998
It looks like it'll be a while up here in far northern CA. The temps are at freezing at night for some of the next week or two and the highs in the 50's. I guess I'll just have to look at your guy's photos and drool for a month or two. So keep posting your photos for your brother shroomers to look at! (at least they're being found in CA.!) Happy shroomin'....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry to get back to you so late. I just saw your reply and no not at all. We haven't had any rain in the last month, but we're expecting a half an inch or so in the next couple of days. So if we do, I'm sure I will find a few and if I do I will get back to you and thank you again for your reply.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts