1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

New Gear for 2016 - Camo Mesh Morel Bags !

Discussion in 'Virginia' started by nutsak, Mar 8, 2016.

1. nutsak

nutsak Morel Connoisseur

You have to check these out.

Here is a link to the shop, This new camo is being displayed on a brand new material. It is a Micro Polyester Mesh - Spore Friendly !

https://www.etsy.com/listing/271436227/morel-spore-friendly-mesh-bag-hardwood?ref=shop_home_active_1

This camo is also available in my double panel nylon Heavy Duty Mesh bags. Maximum size is 12 x 18.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  2. slerom

slerom Morel Enthusiast

ok fellow shroomers, the time has come. I can't take it anymore, the weather here in southwest va has been perfect now for the past 2 weeks. Going to my early spot this afternoon to check things out. This would be the earliest I have ever found them w/ earliest being March 19th. Hoping for a mess to cook tonight...wish me luck!

3. slerom

slerom Morel Enthusiast

To let everyone know, struck out. Was excited but not time ... soon!

4. slerom

slerom Morel Enthusiast

Went out Thursday late afternoon and found a small Black, looked around for an hour after that ...nothing, but was the earliest I have ever found one (March 19th 2013 was earliest). Cold this weekend but might go back to check things out .... no sign in the woods yet.