1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

new here Hi all

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by fishgirl, Mar 20, 2015.

1. fishgirl

fishgirl Young Morel

hey everybody, I found this great site while in my internet studies.I live central todc and baltimore and hope to hunt into WVa and Pa.
    Im a marine biologist with a passion for all things , currently, mushrooms,hoping to put that mircobio course in college to good use. im looking to learn medicinal species.
    if anyoneever wants a walking partner, or to come check out some new areas with me, u know where to find me

2. irishmusic

irishmusic Young Morel

you may want to look at the Facebook groups - maryland mushrooms; wild mushroomhunting; the mushroom identification group, foragers unite, etc.

It is early, unless you are in the south (georgia) for morels. There is also a morel fb group - western maryland morels.
    When the weather gets warmer, I will take you out - best to go with someone who knows.

Denise Whitman

3. hunter

hunter Young Morel

if your interested in going I have already found a couple soon as the weather comes around. I live in washington county

4. entheogen

entheogen Young Morel

Hi there.

I started hunting mushrooms in the fall of 2014 and have yet to find a spot for morels.

I would love to go out with you guys sometime this Spring.

-Vince