Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, kind of new at this been watching youtube video's and reading everything I can about morels but just can't find any... Just wondering if anybody would take me out to there knowen producing spots so I could learn the ropes!!! Thanks

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well redtop looks like the morels are about done.. Do you think you could take me out for some summer mushrooms. Like your name could tell your from SKOOK!!! Happy Hunting!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, kind of new at this been watching youtube video's and reading everything I can about morels but just can't find any... Just wondering if anybody would take me out to there knowen producing spots so I could learn the ropes!!! Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have found no more than 2 total in burn areas and they were just random. I have limited experience in the burns. I feel a lot of people know of these areas too so I feel there's more pressure. Just a thought.

·
Registered
31 Posts
trahn, trahn, I think you might have an idea who I am! we use to go out years ago but had a mis-communication or should I say misunderstanding on an issue about a particular shroom! If you like give me a call it should be the same. if you don't let me know I still have yours if it is still good.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Red top I have a good idea who you are if your MJ I don't have your number anymore and mine has changed. We will get in touch!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
redtop sent a message over to your inbox. My first time using it on this site let me know if it works?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well wildshroomer, red top and Matt when are we going pickin? Remember your known producing spots not mine.lol

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got two little fellows that will be tagging along makes it interesting! You could back out at anytime and I'll understand. Lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts