New update to site

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by newb87, Mar 31, 2017.

1. newb87

newb87 Morel Connoisseur

Already not a fan of the new update the site recently has undergone. Admin can there be any changes made to give it more of a Web version feel rather then it only being what feels like a mobile app version?

Sarah and Blackbeard like this.
  2. trotline

trotline Morel Connoisseur

Yep not a fan yet, like most things it will take time to grow on me.

Blackbeard likes this.

3. jack

jack Administrator Staff Member

Give it a chance. The updates just started and may take awhile. There were hacking issues on the old Forum.

Sarah and Blackbeard like this.
  4. austin

austin Administrator Staff Member

I understand change can be hard, but if you'll give it a chance I'm sure you'll come to like it.

If you ever have any questions please let me know directly or start a thread in Announcements and Support.

5. pbwv

pbwv Morel Connoisseur

I find this much easier than last years, and am pleased. I help Admin a cast iron cooking group of just over 230k people on FB, and the platform is almost the same just some areas worded different and in different places. Give it a little time and play with the new buttons, you will find uploading pics and finding new posts are a breeze compared to say photobucket.

6. austin

It really is a breeze. I love xenforo and I've used most forum software out there. Xen if far superior. All the same, it can take some getting used to, so again, if you guys have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

1 person likes this.
  7. austin

1 person likes this.
  8. mushroom jake

mushroom jake Morel Enthusiast

I don't mind it either. Of course I'm on my phone a lot too.