Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Couldn't wait for my days off this week to go huntin'. I just knew with all that rain we had they'd be poppin'. Wouldn't you know it, my days off (yesterday n today) were cold as heck lol. I am going to try and go Friday and Saturday before work and hopefully have something to show for it.
Has anyone had any luck in Madison county? I'm in Huntsville.

·
Registered
15 Posts
smirk-thats 2 more than i found. yesterday i spent 4 hours looking, nada thing in the prairie grove area. got a couple nights close to freezing on the way. sure hope things pick up. anyone else have an reports? good luck to all. smirk-thanks for the report! good luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
yesterday in prairie grove i found a dozen niceNfresh yellow ones. they were all located on the west side bank of a creek & in a group of young sycamores, about 8ft tall. biggest shroom i found was 6in & the smallest wouldnt of fit on a peice of bread crust, lol. got a few that were only 2in also. normally i'd leave those to grow some but the critters would have gotten them b4 i did. not worried about people in this spot. its at a 45* angle, lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.