1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure who else sells morels bags. However this I am sure of:

Both of us make our own sh!t.
( or I am sure that I do )

Milt has cool handles and roundness and larger bags than we make.

We have designs printed on or mesh.

Both of us realize you can buy cheap alternative trash from the store or use plastic shopping bags.

Both of us also know the outcome from using plastic shopping bags.

We also know that onion and Tater bags cut into fresh morels and destroy them. Leaving you with morel crumbles.

If you don't want to spend money just use the bottom of your t shirt as a mushroom holder. It will work for about 7 or 8 morels then they start falling out and getting smashed.

Or you can get a trash bag and fill it full of morels and when you get home you have a nice mushy soup.

I guess another option is to just take eggs, flower, and salt and sh!t with you to the woods and just [email protected]&$ it start a fire and eat your mushrooms on the spot.

Who needs an expensive ass bag when you can sackajowea your findings.

It only takes me about 3 hours to sew and print a nutsak. Phsssshhh That's easy. Anybody with a needle and thread could do that. Just call grandma and tell her she needs to sew your old t shirts into mushroom bags.

Noting drys out morels faster than a cotton t shirt. Except the Sun.

This year I have found more golf balls than mushrooms anyway. I mays as well be carrying a golf bag.

Golf clubs make great multifloral rose bush choppers.

Just don't let that rose bush snag your plastic shopping bag. Or you will be forced to SHIRT those morels out of the woods.

Whatever carry method you decide to use. Best of luck. Stay dry and keep a dry sense of humor !

·
Registered
93 Posts
Great job on making your own mesh bags. I represent Morel Mushroom Supply so we actually manufacture thousands of Morel Mesh Bags over the past few years but we do so in the United States without using cheap quality overseas products. Keep up the good work Nutsak.
www.morelmushroomsupply.com

·
Vendor
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great job on making your own mesh bags. I represent Morel Mushroom Supply so we actually manufacture thousands of Morel Mesh Bags over the past few years but we do so in the United States without using cheap quality overseas products. Keep up the good work Nutsak.
www.morelmushroomsupply.com
Hell yeah man I like those bags.
The round Diggy thing is a great idea for those guys hauling massive amounts out of the Woods.
I can clearly see from experience hunting where that would come in very useful for preserving the morels from getting damaged.

I myself take 3 or 4 11x16's and fill multiple bags ( when I actually find mushrooms ) Kentucky have been very hit or miss the last 4 years and I have a number of theory's why.

I also just started prototyping a couple a canvas models of root diggin bags.

For those guys who dig Sang and yellow root.

My neighbor from when I was a child actually requested that I make him some. I'll have those on my shop in the first quarter of 2019 ( or if I magiscslly find extra time I will have a couple listed just before Christmas this year )

Ignor thos onion and Walmart bag trolls. They probably also buy cheap ass flour and fake butter to cook their morels in and use recycled vegetable oil.

You can't fix stupid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts