Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Hey everybody .. I am planning a trip around mid beginning of April as I've done my research ..depending on weather.. I hope to hunt.avidly. looking for motherlode of blondes as we have very few in Washington state..I've picked over 50# many times.. hoping to b as successful in OK. Anybody want to show a brother around I will happily return the favour when you come to wa...looking forward to it. ..getting close...peace

· Registered
12 Posts
Hey again everyone ..what's a brother from another land have to do to get a reply ...from Washington state..AWesone season here...picked morels from may to august. ...no yellows here...I want to come visit and pick mass amounts of your okie morels...I'd give up 20% of my harvest if someone wants to take me to some great spots... I'm no greenhorn in the bush and know my trees pretty well ...and can pick a lot of shrooms.....what's up.?

· Registered
12 Posts
Not really a commercial picker...on a big level...just looking to get in a killer picking in OK....permission from anyone is possible ..I'm an optimistic...looking to get some weight for sure in yellows...but whatever...I'm a friendly hip fellow...peace owt y'all...hope ta see ya in da woods...!hit me up if anyone is wanting to hook up

· Registered
12 Posts
@ morel belle Usually after about 4-5 days of consistent soil temps above 50 will start bringing them on....then after that it depends on the weather..if its cooler they will grow slow of course...and if the weather continually gets hot as you probably know , will end the season quickly..!!

· Registered
12 Posts
Morchellica..I have no specific date yet ..but I'm coming when the hunting is good ...ima free bird so I'm getting my plane ticket when I know they are popping...hence my inquiry as to connecting w another avid hunter...I never rape the land but am respectful of the mother..as I am a steward of the land ...only looking to hunt aggressively and find the bounty ..!

· Registered
12 Posts
I like tom...Chris is arrogant and his girly friend is agro. ..I hope this never makes it to broadcast ...this is the type of crap that ruins the woods for people who rely on nature...quick everyone run to the woods and pick as many mushrooms as u can ..flood the market and ruin it for those who rely on it as a partial income...while these jokers make money off the royalties and such ....really bad display of professionalism. .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.