Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is on folks. Went out this morning to one of my early spots and found 12 very small Greys! Not worth picking so I covered them and will go back in a day or two. Ground temps were around 52 degrees in that area. Tread lightly if you go out they are small right now. Happy hunting everyone!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
boom monster keep me in mind if you get to many,I'd like to get at least 20 lbs if you do want to sell that many please call me at 816-261-9512.Thanks a lot and good hunting.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I went looking for morels none to report could use a warm spell. Too chilly in Peoria county all the signs point to small greys but none reveled themselves to me.. I must not be worthy :( I did enjoy the hike, nonetheless and the view at the top overlooking the river was spectacular! Good times good times . You guys rock finding some already!

·
Registered
41 Posts
found 8 tiny greys in woodford county 4-30-14 and to those people who buy them shame on you you should find them yourself there is no pride or satisfaction in buying them i have turnd down free ones just to go find my own if any one wants one of the best damn mushroom hunters around to team up with i split everything 50/50 just need more places to go by this time next week we should be all over

·
Registered
580 Posts
Photobucket works best . Just copy the code to the right of the HTML code, then paste it to your comment.

<a href="http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/mushroomjack1/media/IMGP0003_zps53c0b2bb.jpg.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
</a>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts