Picture posting made easy...

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by slicker_picker, Apr 25, 2014.

1. slicker_picker

slicker_picker Morel Enthusiast

Go to www.morelhunters.com they have an easy verification process for "verified finds". Postin pics is as easy as sending a text to your Grammy.

Also progression maps to see where they are popping. They only put a spot on the map if a user sends a photo, with a receipt to prove its legit.

Soil temperature and precipitation maps as well! Great site to add to your digital tool bag. I've been there for a couple of years and have yet to deal with trolls. They are beheaded and fed to the pigs.

2. shroomanitutanka

shroomanitutanka Morel Connoisseur

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/Shroomanitutanka/media/imagejpg2.jpg.html

3. slicker_picker

Good work! Om nom nom! Brains!!!!

4. lv drgreenthumb

lv drgreenthumb Morel Enthusiast

Easy my ass! So easy there are about 3 total pics on the nebraska morels site!

5. stcroix rob

stcroix rob Morel Connoisseur

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  6. stcroix rob

stcroix rob Morel Connoisseur

It's not that bad posting on here, heck even I figured it out without the Grandkids showin me.... Ha Ha Good luck picken. [​IMG]

7. slicker_picker

Nice Cluster Old Elm! That's a beautiful sight to walk up on one of those. Makes ya want to get a shovel and just scoop all that dirt up and plant it next to your garage. . . or near the dying apple tree, or in your basement, in a temperature controlled environment with humidity sensors and artificial lighting to mimic the sun....whoa... blacked out there for a sec! Good work.

8. morelmac

morelmac Morel Enthusiast

[​IMG]