1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Pulaski County

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by gibby83, Apr 22, 2013.

1. gibby83

gibby83 Young Morel

Pulaski County hunting

2. gibby83

gibby83 Young Morel

I'm new to this site, but have found it helpful. I am new to Missouri, about 4 months now so I finding hunting areas has been difficult. I have finally started finding them this weekend though, 6 on Saturday, 10 on Sunday and about 20 today. I think the season is finally hear. The family back in Kentucky has been finding them for about 2 weeks now so I was beginning to worry that I was going to miss our. Has anyone else been finding in this area?

3. vibrantenergies

vibrantenergies Morel Connoisseur

I'm close, southern Phelps county. They've been sporadic, but the last few warm nights and the huge rain a few days ago should make tomorrow and the next day flush out pretty well, hopefully. The cold two nights coming after that won't help though! I think this late season is going tlo be a nice and long one!

4. gibby83

gibby83 Young Morel

Well I just got back in town after being gone since the 23 and was worried that I would miss the season. Went out today and cleaned up. In about 45 min I picked a grocery sack and a half of big yellows. Didn't count them but I was more than satisfied. Some were starting to dryout a bit, but there was some small greys that were only an inch or two tall. I think the season should last a bit longer with the cool temps and the rain. Is anyone else still seeing young ones out there or just older ones?