Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

RAMPs

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  shrooner 
#1 ·
Hi all I am looking for 300-500 Fresh Dug Ramps to Replant I will come get them in Ohio,Eastern IN or Northern KY would like for any1 that can dig theses for Me to eith Email me or Call (jps7@roadrunner.com or Phone 740-835-8119 I Need theses Yesterday But will still Buy them Today or next week if it takes that Long I will Pay $50 and Pick them Up or Pay for Over Nite shipping. I know $50 dont sound like Much But a good Out Doorsman or Woman can dig 500 Ramps in less then a Hour, Please leave a Little dirt on the Root in other words Just dont wash them You can Lay them all the same way on a Damp Newpaper or Paper Bag and sit in a Cool Place until I Pick them Up or have them Shiped. TYVM Jim

#5 ·
Hey abryson75 do you Know of a place at Salt Fork where I can Ride a 4wheeler clost to a Ramp Patch I have Back and Heart Problems and just cant walk to far, If you can just tell Me where to go it would be a Big Help I have never Been to SRSP before. Thanks in ADV. Jim Name of a Trail or Road campground that sort of thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.