1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Richmond indiana hunter of morel

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by Chet huston, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Chet huston

Chet huston Young Morel

Found ten small grey in Richmond in are.last fall found hen and chicken round same area . A little rare for around here .anyone else in area found any yet .sunny and 70 I think Saturday will be good. 1492123239034-2114867322.jpg

T tom and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Chet huston

Chet huston Young Morel

Come on weekend Saturday should be hot .found this big one last year.was big as roll of paper towel.shrunk up.lol

3. T tom

T tom Morel Connoisseur

New castle here, I found one on the 6th. Earliest find ever by 8days. It seems to me there popping from West to east instead of North to south this year. The next 10days should really be good for East Central indiana.

Chet huston likes this.
  4. Chet huston

Chet huston Young Morel

5. Chet huston

Chet huston Young Morel

It is finally raining.should be big help .found some big ones today but got rained out, but I'm not complaining .lol.happy hunting.

6. T tom

T tom Morel Connoisseur

I walked up on 15 big yellows when it started sprinkling pretty good. It was thundering north and south of me so I headed for the truck. So far all the rain other than that sprinkle has missed me. Weather did the same last year but I still have a good feeling about this year.

7. yorkie

yorkie Young Morel

i was out yesterday in woods near Eaton ohio found ! yellow i was in woods that r over grown with honey suckel tress & bushes which was very hard to walk threw & hunt

8. rosealabama83

rosealabama83 Morel Enthusiast

I grew up in Williamsburg, just outside of Richmond, I would do anything to get a way back there right now!!!