Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found ten small grey in Richmond in are.last fall found hen and chicken round same area . A little rare for around here .anyone else in area found any yet .sunny and 70 I think Saturday will be good.
1492123239034-2114867322.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on weekend Saturday should be hot .found this big one last year.was big as roll of paper towel.shrunk up.lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New castle here, I found one on the 6th. Earliest find ever by 8days. It seems to me there popping from West to east instead of North to south this year. The next 10days should really be good for East Central indiana.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is finally raining.should be big help .found some big ones today but got rained out, but I'm not complaining .lol.happy hunting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i was out yesterday in woods near Eaton ohio found ! yellow i was in woods that r over grown with honey suckel tress & bushes which was very hard to walk threw & hunt

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OHIO!!
I can't remember if I was Dayton a girl from Eaton, or Eaton a girl from Dayton.
I drive through Eaton every day.live near Richmond.I can't wait for seven or eight days of warm weather .they will be up alot better.won't be long.glad to hear ya found one though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts