1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

S.E. Missouri. I want to buy up to 5 pounds of fresh mushrooms.

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by garden, Apr 27, 2014.

1. garden

garden Morel Connoisseur

If you are in the area of Lake Wappapello, Greenville, Puxico, Advance, Etc. or somewhere near these areas where we can meet up, and have up to 5 pounds of fresh mushrooms, not soaked (and no stumps attached please) I will pay $22.50 a pound cash money. I would prefer small to medium that will dehydrate easier. Please message me back on here if you are interested. Thanks

2. garden

garden Morel Connoisseur

When I say stumps, I mean the very dirt ends, not the stems. Clean stems are fine. Thanks again.

3. nissankoiki

nissankoiki Morel Enthusiast

I am located in Belleville Illinois and I have quite a few I would be willing to let go of. I found 83 today and I will be back in the woods tomorrow as well. You can email me at nissankoiki@yahoo.com. My name is Jake

4. garden

garden Morel Connoisseur

Hi Jake,
    I sent you an email. Hope it went thru ok. It is storming here very badly. Satellite is iffy right now. Thanks.

5. garden

garden Morel Connoisseur

Jake,
    Hi, I can not log into my yahoo account or yahoo for that matter : ( I can not retrieve any messages right now. I sent you some emails. I hope you got them. If you need to communicate with me please call. Thanks