Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’m new here. I just started hunting morels again this year. I used to go out with my father as a kid but it’s been a few decades. Is anyone in the Saratoga/warren county area having any luck yet? I’ve been out a few times a week for the last 2 weeks and haven’t found squat. I’m looking under elms, oaks, ash, and a few poplars I’ve seen to no avail. Any incite is much appreciated.
TIA!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi all, I’m new here. I just started hunting morels again this year. I used to go out with my father as a kid but it’s been a few decades. Is anyone in the Saratoga/warren county area having any luck yet? I’ve been out a few times a week for the last 2 weeks and haven’t found squat. I’m looking under elms, oaks, ash, and a few poplars I’ve seen to no avail. Any incite is much appreciated.
TIA!
Welcome to the forum @ADKoutdoors! Keep looking & putting in the time. Glad You're back to hunting mush 🍄 , G'Luck!

·
Registered
789 Posts
TIA!
Good luck, enjoy the hunt.

·
Registered
38 Posts
TIA!
time to start looking now,last 2 weeks was a bit early,morels follow trillion which just started to show

1 - 6 of 6 Posts