Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone from or close to South Bend, IN? Curious if anyone has came across any yellows this year yet? I am aware that blacks and greys are popped, but as far as yellows go....on another note, I am quite the avid nature enthusiast and have a wide file on shroom hunting stored in the dome piece, but this is my first post for my fresh login here, so hey everyone.

·
Registered
49 Posts
In Plymouth. Haven’t found any yellow... very few blacks and greys either. Still a little early in this area

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone from or close to South Bend, IN? Curious if anyone has came across any yellows this year yet? I am aware that blacks and greys are popped, but as far as yellows go....on another note, I am quite the avid nature enthusiast and have a wide file on shroom hunting stored in the dome piece, but this is my first post for my fresh login here, so hey everyone.
I am near fort wayne and have found a dozen greys an about 50 blacks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello! I’m from Chesterton Indiana, very close to south bend area and I haven’t found any yet this year but I think this weekend will be worth looking

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey! Recently moved from Chicago to the Michigan City are so I am close. Anxious to start scoping a few spots out in my area. Hoping the rain the last two days and bit of warmth will get them popping! Will let you how I do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tons of dog peckers yesterday but no yellows yet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts