1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

SCORE

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by deadbugdug, Apr 19, 2013.

1. deadbugdug

deadbugdug Morel Connoisseur

First time out caught 638!!!! Most smalls but plenty to eat. Hunting Nebr KS state line. Great wide open nada in the trees. Anyone else doen any good? THERESAFUNGUSAMONGUS!!!!! Happy Hunten!!!!!!!!!!!

2. lv drgreenthumb

lv drgreenthumb Morel Enthusiast

NICE!!! I think you found the first ones of the season in the Cornhusker state!

3. jean47

jean47 Morel Enthusiast

gosh darn it...how do you get so lucky? I have been rarin to go but the darn weather keeps changing :(

4. deadbugdug

5. hibs

hibs Morel Enthusiast

Deadbugdug in action....

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  6. hibs

hibs Morel Enthusiast

Deadbug found a cluster...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2017
  7. prowalleyewoman

prowalleyewoman Young Morel

We live in Nebraska just a couple of miles from KS line. What part of State are you in?

8. deadbugdug

9. prowalleyewoman

prowalleyewoman Young Morel

We went for just a little while near Indian Cave today. Nada. :(

10. leaker88

leaker88 Morel Enthusiast

I'm confused (and jealous if I decide that you're not pulling our legs). You said on 4/20 that you found 97 small grays. But then on 4/21 you said it was your first time out and you found 638. How was that your first time out if you found 97 the day before? I hate to be one of those skeptics, I usually read the skeptics posts on here and just shake my head. But I'm not finding a darn thing. And you did contradict yourself.

11. deadbugdug

IM CONFUSED TO APRIL 19 APRIL 20.... GOOD LUCK MORE PIC TO COME?? I HOPE.. THERESAFUNGUSAMONGUS.

12. leaker88

leaker88 Morel Enthusiast

My apologies. I got those dates totally screwed up. Even more jealous now.

13. deadbugdug

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!

14. jean47

jean47 Morel Enthusiast

hey there from Exeter..glad to see you are finding them..after being down all last season from knee surgery (twice) I'm ready for the hunt. I think south would be a good place to start..whatcha think? :p

15. deadbugdug

Buddy in KS no luck. IM thnken its going to happen shortly. ones i got were small.. heard frm nother buddy up on river bottom near rulo. small grays also. HAPPY HUNTING. GET TO MANY LET ME NO.