Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I’m in NE ok and 3 total for year I think they came an gone early or just didn’t come this year crummy year ground temp already 67 were I was checking

·
Registered
20 Posts
The rain this evening in Montgomery county may be too late, but I’m not throwing in the towel yet. I think it’s gonna be a big weekend!

·
Registered
29 Posts
The rain this evening in Montgomery county may be too late, but I’m not throwing in the towel yet. I think it’s gonna be a big weekend!
Found a few in Neosho County yesterday, but it's shaping up to be a bust of a year. Too bad, as the late snows and early moisture in March were making it look like it was going to be a great season. Let me know how it went in Montgomery. Was going to try SW Montgomery early this week, but won't bother if it looks too late.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Found a few in Neosho County yesterday, but it's shaping up to be a bust of a year. Too bad, as the late snows and early moisture in March were making it look like it was going to be a great season. Let me know how it went in Montgomery. Was going to try SW Montgomery early this week, but won't bother if it looks too late.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I was wrong, when I start finding them under my cedars there’s at least a week left, got rain coming tonight, hopeful we get some , I’m right next to the big line supposivly coming north east Oklahoma

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was wrong, when I start finding them under my cedars there’s at least a week left, got rain coming tonight, hopeful we get some , I’m right next to the big line supposivly coming north east Oklahoma
I thought they were done too! I’m hoping for a shower tonight as well. Lots of rumbling in the south and west. With that we’re sure to see another several days of whites.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I thought they were done too! I’m hoping for a shower tonight as well. Lots of rumbling in the south and west. With that we’re sure to see another several days of whites.
I agree, my Gpa use to say when he was alive the (Ray Charles) big ones don’t pop till April 15th, that’s Neosho co however.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts