Sellers certifications

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by jean marie, Mar 30, 2015.

1. jean marie

jean marie Morel Connoisseur

Does anyone know I can obtain a certification to sell foraged mushrooms at the farmers market in Arkansas?

2. rickjensen

rickjensen Morel Enthusiast

Jean Marie
    I sell at Little Rock River Market. Our guidelines prohibit the sale of any wild mushroom. That is not to say, that rule applies to all markets

3. veronicaandgary

veronicaandgary Morel Enthusiast

J.M., I sell to about 15 restaurants in Hot Springs and little Rock. I have product liability insurance for it also. PM me on morelhunters. Veronica

4. jean marie

jean marie Morel Connoisseur

Thanks y'all. Veronica I will pm you tomorrow. Just drove 12 hrs and am ready for bed. Not to mention the scare my husband and I had a couple hrs ago. We almost got into a head on collision with a driver headed north in the south bound lane. Way, way, way to close. Made me realize just how fast life can be taken away. Not going to take a second of if for granted. Anyway... I will go to bed grateful to still be alive. Good night my friends. Please be aware of your surroundings at all times.

5. veronicaandgary

veronicaandgary Morel Enthusiast

OMG! I am thankful you guys are ok too. my husband had a similar experience and I know how frightening that can be. Hope you have sweet and restful dreaming.