Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ricard76 I hunted las year and didn't find many in my honey holes was a bad year. I did find one monster yellow that weighed 5/16 th of a pound. However it grew under a big leaf pile and was water logged and uneatable. Hey if you would like
we could go look together either up their on your spots or down where I live doesn't matter. I have a couple of spots that they grow every year. We can split the haul. Just let me know. If your interested call me or text at 270-473-0475. I hate that the weather got warm and dropped back to freezing though not good

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man i think this cold weather here is not a good thing for the spores.. Last year wasn't very good for them either. This week end is suppose to get up around 60 but I,m not sure what the ground temp will do. I hope the ground temp will get up and we have a couple of good rains.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
ricard76 I also Hunt in Hart and live there. My spot has been destroyed by turkey and deer this year. Would like to get together and hunt in Hart. Would be interested as I have no Mushrooms theis year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.