Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
SG, sorry to hear you didn't feel good for a spell. Loved your post. Interesting point about the "deformed" shape. I have often wondered about that. And I have never, as far as I recall, ever followed the season north of Omaha. Hoping for one more flush here in my late spots, one of which is going now (lovely 1- and 2-inch whites) on a north slope. I have killed it at this vein for 20 years and I will rue the day it ends. Good to see you posting!

The darker wood beyond lies waiting. Love this time of year!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Catfish, I am somewhat of a Luddite and can't figure out how to post photos either. Btw, I lived in Iowa City from '81-'85 but didn't hunt hard there then because I was busy with school and partying. I will shoot you an email as I would like to see your pics. I have a few I will reciprocate with. Congrats to your gal on the degree. Very nice. Hoping for another pop here in southwest Iowa this week. Some showers have been moving thru this weekend and there are good chances of rain every day all week. Fingers crossed. Not ready for this bit of heaven on earth to end just yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.