Small potential buyer here!

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by Leo Knight, May 3, 2019.

1. Leo Knight

Leo Knight Morel Enthusiast

I'd be happy to buy a small quantity of fresh picked high quality morels, if anyone is so selling.
    Just to remind me of days gone by.
    I'd take a couple of pounds or so, if they are young firmish specimens that haven't gone blonde and fragile yet, you know with white edges that don't break to crumbs by the time you get them home. Clean and carefully handled.
    I'm sure that I could move more if the source is good.
    And...in the fall I collect plenty of other species myself if so motivated, and can probably fill a need for peanuts, as the searching and the picking is my favorite part- I give them away mostly.
    Sure, I'd pay the going price for great morels, plus I'd pay for speedy shipping too.
    Please feel free to initiate a Conversation, isn't that routine?
    Hope this works, I'm new here and just discovered two seconds ago that people here are selling. Don't want to break any rules.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  2. Danielle Grubenhoff

Danielle Grubenhoff Young Morel

Hello I'm new also and I will have fresh morals later today. Where do you live? I live in canton ohio but I get the morals from the amish whom I take to find these. I'm in cadiz ohio as we speak

Leo Knight likes this.

3. Leo Knight

OMG, a reply. Thank you! I'm not new to mushroom picking and identification, but I am new to using forums like this, so can we have a private conversation if we click Conversation? I will try. I'm currently in Vermont.

4. Yake Zhang

Yake Zhang Young Morel

whether need dry or frozen morels, we can supply it.

5. Leo Knight

6. Leo Knight

Na Na I found my own!

And I was going to go as high as 99 dollars lb.

7. Leo Knight

Oh, drenched in that hand churned organic butter they smell heavenly. The entire building is infused with the aroma, i hear.
    Thank heavens there are enough to go around.
    They're just short of turning yellow, perhaps this is what people call greys. No infestation either. And I expect many of the leaf covered ones to make an appearance in a few days time. I just picked the ones in mossy grass, for now.

8. Marinejam87

Marinejam87 Young Morel

What do you mean as high as $99 a pound? You must be high! They sell for $300 a pound dried!!! (Now keep in mind this means much more than a pound fresh as they are much heavier....As in not dry) and ur asking for fresh picked ones there brosemitty... Like you're doing somebody a favor by giving them a whole hundred dollar bill!!! Then then wonder why no one wants to talk to you! Sounds like someone needs to go sit in the corner and stare at the mirror until they ready to apologize!

9. I buy morels

I buy morels Morel Enthusiast

Good Afternoon:
    I just now saw your message. I do not get on here much. Usually people see my posts and either call or text me.

I buy in bulk 50lbs or more, then cook them for senior citizens as a snack option at 200+ people at Eurchure tournaments. It is a break even for me the smiles on people's faces year after year are worth their weight in gold.

10. I buy morels

I buy morels Morel Enthusiast

Good Evening do Your Amish Friends sell in bulk? In example 50lbs for $1250 Cash?

11. DKNC

DKNC Young Morel