Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
As a hated person on this board I'm sure no one pays any attention to what I post but in the early fall or sometimes late summer the Hen of the Woods has a flavor that's hard to beat.
Off the subject again but How do we know that the person who started this site only intention was to collect information about times, dates, areas, places for himself? I don't care though, if he wants to know, you all here know I'll tell him about some choice spots as I have so many to share.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Scott C You see my name or handle just don't read the post otherwise keep your insidious comments to yourself.
People here with more maturity...No one steals anything these shrooms have been coming for hundreds of years I don't own any spots but do share information from time to time. No one can hunt or find them all. Don't worry about logging I always do better in areas that have been logged than they were before logging for about four years. We have chanterels here. Just ask Scott C I showed him a good woods for them. I never said a morel popped you did.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.