Solid Gold Morels And A Lot Of Them

Discussion in 'For Sale - Classifieds' started by jamie, May 8, 2019.

1. jamie

jamie Morel Connoisseur

Pics give you an idea of what they are. All firm, all dry, no burnt tops, all picked right before the rain . Can meet to deliver or ship air freight. Can't pick any better anywhere, I have 12 boxes or 60 LBS of the large gold in one lot for $2000. The other lot has 18 boxes or 90 LBS of 4 inch and under gold or blondes (Sioux City tall girls) for $3000. [email protected]

m1.jpeg m2.jpeg

1 person likes this.
  2. I buy morels

I buy morels Morel Enthusiast

Good Afternoon:
    My Dad Joe met You a few times last year. Have $1800 cash for 60lbs....

765-225-1520 Jeremy
    765-225-8091 Joe

3. jamie

jamie Morel Connoisseur

Jeremy, I put contact info in the ad. These morels sold in less than an hour, and there is not 10 lbs of dry morels for sale anywhere due to the rain. Everything I have and can pick is sold through Sunday. Get in touch at the email address in the ad and you won't have far to go as I am picking Indiana again next week.

4. jdaniels313

jdaniels313 Morel Connoisseur

If you need any labels for your cache check out: www.greenrivergraphics.net Morel Label.jpg Morel web background -THE FINAL ONE.jpg

5. gbmillerman

gbmillerman Morel Connoisseur

so you sell week old morels in wholesale for 33 a pound???

6. I buy morels

I buy morels Morel Enthusiast

I have bought off them twice, and they were FRESH when I bought mine both times. I plan on buying 50lbs plus more when they become available again. However believe what You want to... That just might bump me ahead on their back order list.