Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seem awfully quite around here, for what looks like may be a decent season.

And what up wit the board, its all fulglyed up. Takes forever to look back to old posts, almost wore out my clicker finger.
Got to remember the bs I may of spouted in the past on the old board. Dont want to repeat myself.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi ant. Is there a new board somewhere every one moved to? Cant say has I like the lay out of this new format.
Maybe I am not alone and every moved on.
The old board always started to rev up in late March and turned into almost a chat room by April.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi shroomdawg,

Didnt know of the name change.
Hope Julie will be up to some hunting, hate for her to miss out on what may be a good year.

Awful purty avatar you have there.

Mine is of me filling up some jugs of pure spring water. Branch water fur cutting my medicine,, ya know.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@ant
Sorry ant, just got barely enough for myself. Thinken I may need it all, the way this season is looking.

Iffen you get laid lo, you can always tell me your spots, and I will go pickeum for you.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@ thunter
Feel free to post ur finds here, and what ever. Or someone can make a General post, and we all can all post to that.

I think the archived board is closed for posting.

I also like the old format,, so if it you wants, use this topic and post just under this one and it may be like the old one.
Maybe and perhaps,, till they start a poppen. 2 weeks

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone have any opinion on if the ash will be like the elms, has far has continuing the cycle

or hunting stumps of ash? Will we be looking for 10 year old dead trees pealing ash bark,, in a few year???

Do ash sucker up??,, mine did not,, but found a few around the big stump.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did a post of mine just get deleted.? I would of swore I replied to the Super Picker, ( I giggle every time I type that) and made a shout out to SDawg.
But I cant find it. Perhaps I haven't clicked the right thread yet... darn this new fangled intrenets.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I see what you did Jack with my deleted post. You put a last years post in its place.. And I hope to find the answer this year or next.

(Anyone have any opinion on if the ash will be like the elms, has far has continuing the cycle

or hunting stumps of ash? Will we be looking for 10 year old dead trees pealing ash bark,, in a few year???

Do ash sucker up??,, mine did not,, but found a few around the big stump.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.