Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in southern West'd cty. Haven't been out yet. To much work & not enough time to play.leaving for trout camp on Friday. So I won't be able to get out till at least Sunday afternoon, Good luck to everyone & hope for rain.

·
Registered
274 Posts
<span style="font-family: Verdana">Heard of a few being found in Greene County but that's as far as it goes. Out yesterday to my early black spot(s) and nada. Trillium is w/flowers and a few were bloomin'. May apples up about 2" w/leave unfurled. Saw lots of scarlet cups and sweet white violets. Elevation around 1,000 ft. Fayette County. </span>

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my bro-in-law is out checking a couple of our early spots. haven't heard anything yet....that can't mean good news.

Morella, my buddy has a cottage 1/2 mile away from Stone Villa. I have quite a few friends who live on Alice Rd. You from that area?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nope. He struck out. He did run into another shroom hunter &amp; he didn't find any either. I'm from the Mt. Pleasant area.

We do look some in the Stone Villa area. But those friends I mentioned look a little bit in that area so we try to give them their space.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.