Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's been so dry I haven't been out but a couple times I found a small chicken the weekend before the fourth.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now I'm looking for chanterelles lobsters and chickens I'm going out this morning hopefully to find some lobsters!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I can tell u that the drought has the fungus knock back even with the two inches of rain we just had 3 days ago. The ground seems wet enough to have mushrooms but I haven't seen any fresh or old. Normally when I look for lobster mushrooms I find old ones and new ones but from what I can tell there haven't been any lobsters yet this year

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sry about the double post I do t know what happened. On another note the blackberries r ripe for the Pickens better get them quick cause the drought is killing them before they turn ripe! I would say 3/4 of both my berry patches died out from no water!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I finally found a batch of chants!!! YA A LOL! NOTHING over 2 1/2 inches but enough for a good taste . They smell so good in the skillet I can't wait

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
With all this rain I am hoping to pick my first lobster of the season on Tuesday!

·
Registered
64 Posts
lobters...ringless honey....bi-colors....laetipourus .....all found recently....its getting pretty dry though....that wont stop the polypore's I dont think

1 - 19 of 19 Posts