Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure what happened to or other thread??? I cant find it so I made us a new one!:)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah getting excited for my lobster hunt tomorrow should do pretty good!!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice chants. They seem to be everywhere I turn this year. They’re the size of grapefruits this year.
Lol I usually cant walk in the wood without find atleast a few I have so many spots now it's hard to pic and choose witch to go to

·
Registered
106 Posts
Supply guy u been out there this year yet?
I've been out for chanterells, need to get more but have been on 6 day work weeks for a bit. We went to Hawn one time to look for Lobsters, didn't have any luck but did find more chanterells.
I've not been on here for a while because all the problems with the foreign spam on here.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've been out for chanterells, need to get more but have been on 6 day work weeks for a bit. We went to Hawn one time to look for Lobsters, didn't have any luck but did find more chanterells.
I've not been on here for a while because all the problems with the foreign spam on here.
Yeah the spam is crazy they really need to do something about that , I was wondering haven't seen u in awhile

·
Registered
70 Posts
B4F1F173-2212-43B1-94C5-5445E003AD5E.jpeg 12223D3E-63FB-48D0-8618-C9C82ECB975B.jpeg Anybody confident identifying parasol mushrooms? Found some today I believe to be parasols also plenty of chanterelles and some very fresh oysters.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts