Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am in summit. I went out for a little bit yesterday and did not find anything at all. Ground was nice and wet so I hope it will be good soon. I am going to head out again tonight in a different area and see if I can score! You find anything yet?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet. I'm going to look at mogadore res. later today. I am in portage lakes, haven't seen any around here yet.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found about 9 blacks today in Coventry area. Too small to pick at the moment, but ooh yes, I will be back!

·
Registered
7 Posts
No luck in northern Summit County yesterday, but we did see 5 snakes, so I guess the ground is warming up! 8-O

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am in summit co and kinda new to hunting me and my fiance enjoy going out and hunting gest looking for some help in what to look for or eny tips would be very appreciated thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice Coach! I live in the Portage Lakes and Haven't had a chance to look. (Been crappie fishin) Gonna try to get out this weekend.. Keep u informed....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I live in Portage Lakes also. Been catching crappie like crazy at nimisila. Havent had too much luck on the mushies this year yet. Hopefully Ill hit a nice patch!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts