Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone finding any morels yet? Im in northern sussex county and have covered a decent amount of ground turkey hunting and haven't seen any yet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
IMG_3869.jpg
Been finding a bunch of nice morels in Central New Jersey this week

Found 30 to 40 per day for the past 6 days

Found 55 yesterday in about 4 hours

View attachment 18726
its been a great year!! first time in 15 yrs I actually weighing them instead of counting them. I lost count. Excellent season NJ. going on 3 weeks and still finding them.
IMG_3909.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
20190511_200700-01.jpeg
20190511_200708-01.jpeg
Nothing for 2 weeks at at a spot that produced past 4 years , did a check yesterday and sure enough same spot. Left over 2 dozen to get in next week or so

·
Registered
72 Posts
Friend of mine called me 2 days ago. His friend found 12 Blacks in central Indiana that day. Seems far north but I don’t know the climate there.aybe that’s normal?

·
Super Moderator
1,966 Posts
Howdy there. New Jersey Folks...
Wade here ...Over in Monroe county Indiana
Yall have some Real Nice lookin
Morels over there..
Thank You for the Excellent Reporting
and Please get us more Pictures and Information about Your 2020 Season
it Very Exciting !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been finding a bunch of nice morels in Central New Jersey this week

Found 30 to 40 per day for the past 6 days

Found 55 yesterday in about 4 hours

View attachment 18726
Hi there. New to the site. I live in central NJ in the sourlands. Any insight into where I should start looking would be awesome. I’m on 300 acres of public land for future reference if you want to join forces!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Friend of mine called me 2 days ago. His friend found 12 Blacks in central Indiana that day. Seems far north but I don’t know the climate there.aybe that’s normal?
Hey there Bowguy! I’m new to the morel game and was wondering if you or anyone could point me to some spots in northern NJ, Sussex county area

1 - 20 of 50 Posts