Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found 8 grays at the base of a old oak that has had a real early bloom for the last 4 years. (great location for warmth) One was exposed to the eye and the other 7 under some close leaf litter. Yesterday. they were buried in sleet and ice. This is looking like a typical year. If there was ever such a thing as a typical! When it comes to morels that is. Will post when I find the yellows.
Wa-Hoo, am I ready, my favorite time of the year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found 8 grays at the base of a old oak that has had a real early bloom for the last 4 years. (great location for warmth) One was exposed to the eye and the other 7 under some close leaf litter. Yesterday. they were buried in sleet and ice. This is looking like a typical year. If there was ever such a thing as a typical! When it comes to morels that is. Will post when I find the yellows.
Found these two babies in Wayne county yesterday.

Attachments

·
Registered
824 Posts
Take some pics we r jonesen for some shrooms!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts