Thanks

Discussion in 'Mushroom Dinner Pics & Recipes' started by sb, Aug 8, 2019.

1. sb

sb Morel Connoisseur

1. THANKS goes to Morelseeker who created the first Dinner Pic Thread under the Ohio Forum back in 2013. It served until it got deleted in July, 2019 during what I'll over dramatically call "The Summer War with Chinese Spammers", which has apparently now been won. Ha! . . . . . . and Yea!

2. Thanks, secondly, goes to the website Admin for creating the dinner pic and recipes Forum on an equal standing to the states. For 5+ years it was hard to find because it was under the state Forum for Ohio.

Under any Forum, anybody can start a Thread. But for startrers, maybe we can try out having a different Thread for the common mushrooms: Morels, Chanterelles, Chickens, Hens, Lions, Boletes and see if that works.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  2. redfred

redfred Morel Connoisseur

SB, Thanks for the all the effort in getting some of your recipes back up and running. I hope you took good notes. As long as you are recreating these is it time to get your own cook book together??? Or maybe a collaboration with Jack??? ( if you can find it the black trumpet pate’ I think would be a nice addition) thanks again....

Kokomorel and Jmay like this.

3. sb

sb Morel Connoisseur

It's been on my mind today to do this. Thanks for the prompt. What do you think for additional Threads? Black Trumpets, Oysters, Boletes, Lions Mane . . . Others or perhaps a Misc category?

1 person likes this.
  4. redfred

redfred Morel Connoisseur

I think the threads for each mushroom make it easier to look for a recipe if you are lucky enough to find a particular ingredient. Anyway they come I love to look at them all just not when I’m hungry...keep them coming ...