Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Ice fishing has been good here in Ohio since we finally started to have enough ice to get out on. Been hammering fish. I鈥檒l bet it鈥檚 epic ice fishing there in Minnesota!

Registered
It depends on what part of the state your in middle of the state the lakes get hit pretty hard. But if you go north or south there are still some lakes that arent getting worked over as much. To many people fishing these days around the st cloud area the lakes arent what they used to be.

Registered
Waiting patiently for our first ice here near Indy, should be good in a couple of days. Looks like it could stick around for a couple of weeks, which would get us close to March, and then I really get the morel shakes.

Registered
I had my ice shack out on Osakis this year. Was able to get out just before New Years. Did pretty good! Stayed out there 2-4 days every other weekend. Brought home 1 or 2 family sized meals every trip. Walleyes and crappies mostly. Crappies were all 11.5-14". A few jumbo perch and northerns sprinkled in. DNR stopped by twice and commented we were doing the best on the lake, so we must have been doing something right...
Can't wait to get out walking soon!
Shack 2021.jpg

Fish 2021.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts