1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE ????

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by morelmorales, Apr 28, 2014.

1. morelmorales

morelmorales Morel Enthusiast

Yeah folks, what's the purpose of this site if the majority of folk are not posting the AREAS there finding them... at least a county AREA , COME ON-N-N-N .

2. shroomanitutanka

shroomanitutanka Morel Connoisseur

All along the platte & elk horn river bottoms. Missouri River bottoms are producing nicely too. Should transition into the hills over the next 5 days or so.
    Good luck!

3. packman mike

packman mike Morel Enthusiast

15+ lbs in Norfolk the last two days for me. I witnessed others with poundage,also.
    Hope that helps.

4. packman mike

packman mike Morel Enthusiast

Where are you located???

5. shroomwinkle

shroomwinkle Morel Enthusiast

I found, 5 lbs. yesterday at two rivers, look like 8 till i busted the scale out.

6. sporeloser

sporeloser Morel Connoisseur

I see a lot of people on here say where they go or where they find em that doesn't mean there telling the truth LOL. I'm definitely not a expert but I thought just about any wooded area could produce morels. area lakes, public land on either the platte or Missouri or state parks. I know this you won't find em if you don't look and it's not easy when your just starting out. Good luck