1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

They are out!!!!!

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by packman mike, Apr 10, 2015.

1. packman mike

packman mike Morel Enthusiast

Found around 4 pounds in Northeast,Ne. Wasn't ready to hunt,but i saw a lady post her find on facebook. Shit is real people. They are there...and i saw plenty of them. I'll be out after work.

2. deadbugdug

deadbugdug Morel Connoisseur

MIKE??????? PLEASE>>>> fosho? i dont like the haters.

3. kb

kb Morel Connoisseur

Mike I don't doubt it. there are always some that come a week before the big flush. You did well last year. Hope you kill them again.

4. deadbugdug

deadbugdug Morel Connoisseur

M IKE i think your rite on. u no whats up great job packman! MY wife is going in the AM shes goob at finding shroomz GOOD LUCK GOD BLESS

5. packman mike

I hate to give the proof. If you don't believe, go to my facebook page.Michael Anson.....i'll put up one photo just to tease.

6. morel king n queen

morel king n queen Morel Enthusiast

Yep Sure Are!! That Lady Was Me, Theresa Jeff Schreck On Facebook, Go Check Us Out!! Thanks For Letting Everyone Know We Could'nt Get To The Maps Earlier, We Were Out Hunting!! We Set A Record Last Night In The Snow, It Looks To Be A Fruitful Season!!

7. slicker_picker

slicker_picker Morel Enthusiast

Pack man is your proof the photo of you in a blue shirt holding a bag of morels? If so nice pick...

8. packman mike

That's her...thanks for getting my butt of the couch, Morel King N Queen. I think we have some believers.Finally. Get out there kids and have some fun, What was cool onTheresa's video was you could see snow coming down while they were finding them

9. morelmistress

morelmistress Young Morel

I live near Omaha and didn't see any today. Happy Hunting!!

10. sporeloser

sporeloser Morel Connoisseur

Hey mike I thought you were going to post a pic on your FB of the 4 lbs you found!

11. slicker_picker

Pack man is the proof of 4 lbs the pic of you holding up a bag in your kitchen?

12. big sexy

big sexy Morel Enthusiast

They are out. Just found 4. Biggest was the size of my finger nail. East central Nebraska.

13. malinda1980

malinda1980 Young Morel

Going out today w/ the kiddos, hopefully we get some, its quite exciting w/ the kids.....

14. slicker_picker

Well mike according to your photo you posted on facebook as "PROOF"... There is just one itty bitty problem... You posted that picture on February 14th of this year.

15. packman mike