Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found around 4 pounds in Northeast,Ne. Wasn't ready to hunt,but i saw a lady post her find on facebook. Shit is real people. They are there...and i saw plenty of them. I'll be out after work.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Mike I don't doubt it. there are always some that come a week before the big flush. You did well last year. Hope you kill them again.

·
Registered
70 Posts
M IKE i think your rite on. u no whats up great job packman! MY wife is going in the AM shes goob at finding shroomz GOOD LUCK GOD BLESS

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hate to give the proof. If you don't believe, go to my facebook page.Michael Anson.....i'll put up one photo just to tease.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep Sure Are!! That Lady Was Me, Theresa Jeff Schreck On Facebook, Go Check Us Out!! Thanks For Letting Everyone Know We Could'nt Get To The Maps Earlier, We Were Out Hunting!! We Set A Record Last Night In The Snow, It Looks To Be A Fruitful Season!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's her...thanks for getting my butt of the couch, Morel King N Queen. I think we have some believers.Finally. Get out there kids and have some fun, What was cool onTheresa's video was you could see snow coming down while they were finding them

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well mike according to your photo you posted on facebook as "PROOF"... There is just one itty bitty problem... You posted that picture on February 14th of this year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts