Theyre here in Grayson couny

Discussion in 'Kentucky' started by serenitywolf, Apr 14, 2013.

1. serenitywolf

serenitywolf Morel Enthusiast

Been shroomin the past three days. Ive found thirty greys so far.Theyre popping few at a time im just happy to have any at all.No sign of the whites yet hoping to see some soon.GOOD LUCK FELLOW SHROOMERS. :!:

2. ricard76

ricard76 Morel Connoisseur

In what kind of areas are you finding the greys. I found 1 Saturday on a bench above a creek amongst some blacks and it was tiny.

3. shrooner

shrooner Morel Enthusiast

hey serenitywolf have you heard anything from down around Louisa I Have a House at Yatesville Lake though about going down I live in Waverly OH now, Please Respond ASAP TYVM Jim

4. serenitywolf

Hello Ricard.Found them under cedar trees and around and on the wall of an old celler wall in the woods near the cedars.They are all 2 or 3 inches in size.Good luck.

5. serenitywolf

Hey Shrooner hello to you.Really cant help u with Louisa.I would try the louisianna message board that is is my means of tracking them.Anyways happy hunting to you.

6. serenitywolf

my total is up to 63 so far, mostly greys started finding white ones yesterday, gotta a shower of rain a bit ago hope to see some big one's tomorrow. good luck all

7. coyotewinds

coyotewinds Morel Enthusiast

I'm praying for some rain. I hope we get a good dose of it I'm wanting some mushrooms. Good luck folks.

8. shrooner

Hi coyotewinds I Though in Rained Hard in Eastern and N E KY Yest I have a House at Yatesville Lake and Sisters that still Live in Martin County and some 1 put on FaceBook from what My Wife told Me they were having Floods there, But if you are Like Me I dont Belive Much if anything that People put on Facebook. I just checked the Radar and it showes a line of """Thunder Storms Headed your Way they just crosses over from IL and IN in the last 15 Mins So get Ready for the RAIN AND SHROOMS""""

9. shrooner

sorry Over IL and IN into OH and KY

10. buckslayer25

buckslayer25 Young Morel

shrooner im finding them 1 hour away from you in KY, lewis co my wife is from waverly lol small world but they are up here decent in vanceburg area!!

11. buckslayer25

buckslayer25 Young Morel

Also she found 3 small blacks sunday in lucasville ohio big bear lake

12. mcksold@gmail_com

mcksold@gmail_com Morel Enthusiast

Hey Schroomers
    Really good to hear the reports of the finds. In Michigan we are just starting to find the black morels I expect the greys & whites to start in about 2 weeks up here
    Good luck schrooming
    Jim
    www.morebook.com

13. sunnyd

sunnyd Morel Enthusiast

There SHOULD be LOTS up if they are gonna be there..I am in Mo (where I grew up) it is about 200 miles NORTH of lateral lines around Murray. Blondes here....I have 16 POUNDS of them!!! TWO days of hunting! about 60 miles SE of KC. Headed back to Ky Thur, but I hear another cold snap coming in..so would say it is a good thing I got these ..I doubt I will find any back home in Western Ky.