Morel Mushrooms and Mushroom Hunting banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Come on mods and admins! Can't you do something about all the spam blasting this page? This is ridiculous. I know you can delete threads! Let's get at it!
Not that I have a clue how this stuff works, but I agree with you. I just signed up, and when I went to read terms and rules the page was unavailable. My guess is there aren't any. I was on here a few years back , there was NONE of this crap here.

·
Registered
318 Posts
shroomsearcher........I agree totally! The Calif. forum is filled up with that crap too. I've written a couple times to the "contact us" address but got no response. Hopefully these posts will help "light a fire" under 'em. Happy Shroomin'................

·
Registered
8 Posts
Come on mods and admins! Can't you do something about all the spam blasting this page? This is ridiculous. I know you can delete threads! Let's get at it!
Many spammers advertise legit products through an affiliate program, but often do it in an annoying way (at least) which is specifically prohibited by many companies. Many of these companies would very much like to know about representatives who are damaging their reputations, so that they can cancel any affiliate/associate accounts & permanently discontinue their relationship. Some of them might even send you a nice coupon just to say thanks for the info.

·
Registered
671 Posts
already gone: Apparently none of you reads Chinese.
This is an excellent offer.
Get your fake diploma today!
LOl
tool fan & already gone: My past favorite was the one advertising "counterfeit currency"!!
You too can spend "good money" to buy "bad money", ha!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts