1. Hello! We recently made a change in the software, as a result you might need to change your password. Lost Password Recovery
    Dismiss Notice

Threats and foul language

Discussion in 'Nebraska' started by packman mike, Apr 14, 2015.

1. packman mike

packman mike Morel Enthusiast

Does this site have rules against others threatening you and using foul language??? How does one report such behaviour???

2. lori in thayer

lori in thayer Morel Enthusiast

Just take a deep breath and move on. This is why I (and many other serious pickers) haven't posted in this group in several years. I guess I'll just keep my finds to myself and my local picker friends who don't get caught up in the drama. I thought I'd give it another chance to see if folks had grown up...Not so much.

Adiose

3. shroomwinkle

shroomwinkle Morel Enthusiast

I think it does, only shroomwinkle is aloud to be a smart azz. Hey good luck this there. I will give these people the pictures there dreaming of on friday, gettin off work a couple hours early and headed out to Two Rivers.

4. packman mike

packman mike Morel Enthusiast

Shroomwinkle...you can call me anything you want, just don't call me late for morels. GOOD LUCK!!!

5. sporeloser

sporeloser Morel Connoisseur

Hey winkle toes there not up yet so no big bag for you. That was funny!!!! I haven't heard anything around my neck of the woods so I'm gonna hold off for a week. Well I hope I can hold off until next week!!!

6. slicker_picker

slicker_picker Morel Enthusiast

Reports are coming in all over the state. A few more days of 60-70° days and 45-50° nights with some rain inbetween and they will be up this weekend. Last year the main push was around April 26th... But we were cooler with less rain, and a couple cold snaps inbetween. Im headed to my Mo river bottom spots this weekend. Hopefully i dont get skunked.

7. shroomwinkle

shroomwinkle Morel Enthusiast

Whoa whoa whoa, winkle toes, that is the best you can come up with, i pretty well set myself up for way worst then that. I agree with you a little early around Lincoln I'm thinking June 1st, anyway the big bag WILL be out friday for me.

8. sporeloser

sporeloser Morel Connoisseur

Good come back winkle. I've always appreciated your sarcasm well once I found out you were actually funny. Hey don't get ran down by a wild boar. But just in case I've heard if one is chasing you all ya have to do is turn around and say WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! Good luck this weekend.