Tippecanoe Co. (& surrounding areas)

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by thewalkingstick, Apr 5, 2017.

1. thewalkingstick

thewalkingstick Morel Enthusiast

Just thought Id start for my area...will be posting soon enough. A little early yet need some 50s at night

1 person likes this.
  2. golddustshroomin

golddustshroomin Morel Enthusiast

Hey we are almost neighbors! I'm in newton county and shop a lot in Lafayette. Looking forward to your finds! Please post them!

3. golddustshroomin

I love your profile pic by the way! Snapping turtles are one of the few things that totally freak my weirdness!

4. wayne hall

wayne hall Young Morel

where you at in newton county. I am from kentland

5. golddustshroomin

I am actually in Kentland! I dont know where to hunt in Kentland though... I hunt in northern newton county. Is there anywhere good to hunt in southern newton county?

6. wayne hall

wayne hall Young Morel

i ussauly go up to the slough or there are a few place around lake village.

7. golddustshroomin

Looked in the slough today for just a few minutes and found one half free. The slough is so big that I haven't discovered where to look there. I have some spots in the village that are pretty reliable too. So, nowhere you know of in Kentland huh?

8. wayne hall

wayne hall Young Morel

no a few place around brook I used to know about but not sure how good they are now.

9. thewalkingstick

thewalkingstick Morel Enthusiast

Hey guys went out today & hit a bunch of spots scattered around Lafayette & ...nothing. I've stopped hunting every square inch of ground & just keep my head up for dead trees & go to those. U can find 30 looking all day looking at every square inch or look for dead trees & find hundreds!

1 person likes this.