I'm in Middle Tenessee near the Alabama border. Every year i'll find five or six false Morels along with the real ones. I have been finding, picking and eating them since i was a kid. I'm talking about the ones that look almost exactly like Morels. Except for the fact that when you cut them in half, they are shaped like an umbrella instead of being one long mushroom that connects at the base of the honey comb top, like the real ones. I do not recommend to others to do it, and i don't let my 15 year old son eat them. He can decide that when he is an adult. I did some research on the falseys, and from what i understand, you would have to eat ten a day for ten years for them to be toxic. Hell i wish i could lol, it would be worth it. Just kidding. In my opinion, they are meaty and delicious just like the real ones and i, nor my family has had any adverse effects from eating them. I was wondering what other shroomers thoughts are on this subject. Do you eat them, or do you pass?